Manali Volvo Package
2 Nights / 3 Days
Destination Covered : Kullu, Manali
Tour Activities : Honeymoon, Romantic
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Kullu and Manali Tour Overview
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Kullu and Manali Tour Itinerary
OVERNIGHT JOURNEY BY VOLVO BUS FROM DELHI TO MANALI.
(DELHI TIME 4: 30 PM FROM R.K. ASHRAM & 6 PM FROM MAJNU KA TILLA)
Arrive at Manali in the morning by 6:00 – 9:00 am. Our executive will pick you from bus stand to your hotel. Check in to your hotel and relaxed for a while. Afternoon Visit Local Manali: HADIMBA TEMPLE, GHATOCHKACH TREE, CLUBHOUSE, MANU MARKET, LIBA-TION MONESTRY, VAN VIAHR, OLD MANALI & MALL ROAD.
After, morning Breakfast, Full Day Sightseeing: SOLANG VALLEY, NEHRU KUND & VASH-ISTH TEMPLE by Private Car. (Gulaba, Kothi & Rohtang Subject to NGT Permission on Extra Cost).
Morning, after breakfast check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at re-ception) and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts in Mall Road Market. Even-ing catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00PM. Overnight Journey to Delhi.
Arrival at Delhi. Here, the glorious tour comes to an end with glorious memories to cher-ish for lifetime.
More Details about Kullu and Manali Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Private Cab
- Private Guide
- Veg Meals
- Honeymoon Inclusion—Honeymoon cake, flowers decoration, 02 glass of Kesar Milk
& candle light dinner.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
All personal expenses, optional tour and extra meals
Charges for activities
Flight /Train Tickets.
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.